Flinto Lite is ideal for creating quick, high fidelity mobile prototypes of iOS apps.
Prototypes are created from existing mocks that must be imported into Flinto to get started.
- Easy to learn.
- Extremely fast—created first prototype in only 5 minutes.
- One click to share prototype with other users on a device or via web browser.
- Easily edit by dragging and dropping new files over existing files.
- Automatically creates scrollable area for overflow content.
- Customize app icon and start-up screens for device testing.
- Option to add transition effects to links.
- Ability to connect to Dropbox and keep files in sync.
- No control of individual elements, only control at the screen level.
- Only good for working with existing mocks; No features for creating or modifying elements in the tool.
- Interactivity limited to hotspots for moving between screens.