Briefs is ideal for prototyping iOS apps that will be simulated on a device.
Prototypes can be created from existing mocks or by building screens out within Briefs using libraries of standard assets.
- Live simulation of prototype on device with Briefscase iOS app.
- Option to add animation and sound transition effects to links.
- Blueprint mode clearly defines specs for design elements.
- Support for standard and retina displays.
- Significant learning curve and minimal online support.
- No controls to animate individual elements in a scene.
- No support for gesture interactions beyond tap.
- No way to create a scrollable area; had to crop all screens before importing into Briefs.
- Limited features for building elements in the app.