Help parents raise resilient daughters that know who they are, what they believe, and how to express it.
Team up with Girls Leadership in the UX Boot Camp this August 11-14 to craft a strategy that nurtures relationships with parents as they influence the next generation of women leaders.
Interested? Sign up now.
What is the UX Boot Camp?
The UX Boot Camp is an opportunity for anyone with product and service design experience to challenge and refine their skills by working on a focused, real-world project together.
Here's what you'll do in the 4-day workshop:
- Conduct meaningful research with non-profit stakeholders and users
- Translate your findings into insights that guide persona creation
- Test and iterate on your ideas using scenarios
- Pitch your design to a non-profit organization
You'll walk away with:
- New methods and techniques that beef up your user experience design toolkit
- Leadership and collaboration skills that will help you better navigate your work environment
- New connections with peers from around the world
- A smart, new design concept to add to your portfolio
Girls Leadership teaches leadership skills that will serve girls over their lifetime: self-advocacy, negotiation, compromise, personal responsibility and conflict as an opportunity for change. Not only do they work with girls, but also with their primary influencers – parents, teachers, and caregivers – to create sustainable impact. Right now, Girls Leadership offers a series of in-person programs in San Francisco, Denver, and NYC, but with their growing library of online resources, they hope to expand their work across geographic, class, and racial boundaries to impact as many girls as possible.
Design tools to help parents with young daughters learn the skills they need to raise resilient leaders. You’ll research and craft the online education experience for Girls Leadership to support their mission of delivering guidance and resources to families around the country.
Designers, developers and product managers from around the world will converge in the Cooper offices for four days to immerse themselves in design methods to take their UX design skills to the next level.
Save your spot in the UX Boot Camp: Girls Leadership, August 11-14 in San Francisco.
If you’re interested in the UX Boot Camp, but can’t make it to this one, sign up to be notified about future classes.