This one-day, interactive course will equip you with vital techniques for giving feedback that lands and inspires change – and embracing feedback yourself. You’ll get practice navigating high-stakes conversations with a lifelike feedback simulation, so you can implement these new strategies right away.
Managers and senior practitioners looking to develop their leadership skills or improve
- Understand research-proven feedback models and practices.
- Discover techniques and best practices for implementing a culture of feedback in your organization.
- Learn how to receive feedback well and in a way that encourages people to keep giving it.
- Practice initiating and negotiating tough conversations.
- Examine the best ways to give constructive feedback.
- Learn how to mitigate escalating situations.
- Create an action plan for instituting better feedback habits.
You’ll walk away knowing how to:
- Navigate high-stakes conversations to deliver feedback effectively.
- Give actionable, specific, and constructive feedback.
- Receive feedback in a professional and constructive way.
- Flex your feedback style and approach for different situations.
- Implement strategies to build a culture of feedback within your organization.
You’ll receive all materials from the course as well as a certificate to help you stand out from the crowd in your professional network.
Our faculty consists of practicing designers who teach from their experience in the field. They have dynamic communication skills, a flair for facilitation, and plenty of personal stories about applying specific design thinking methods and tools.