Summary / Objective
Develop and execute high-impact engagement strategies, systems, processes, and events that strengthen relationships with clients (past, present, and future), Cooper Professional Education (CPE) alumni, and other strategic partners.
- Rally CPE, Sales and Marketing teams to design and execute an exceptional, long-lasting, sustainable, and productive experience with Cooper, with measurable results.
- Empower colleagues to manage strategic individual and corporate relationships, through providing helpful and meaningful resources for outreach at pivotal times. Establish strategies, systems, processes in support of this effort.
- Manage portfolio of consulting and training relationships, in service of generating sales leads and future partnerships.
- Identify and proactively cultivate relationships with strategic audiences, including potential clients, past, present, and future course-takers, and former employees.
- Examples of relationship-building activities include: marketing partnerships (e.g. Tweets, case studies), organizing in-person meetings, on-boarding and off-boarding activities, collateral, pings, events, etc.
- Plan and attend events, happy hours, Meetups and conferences as a representative of Cooper. Add participants to Cooper’s engagement pipeline through follow up, e.g. communications, database entry.
- Encourage and support colleagues’ participation in events and meetings as attendees and thought leaders.
- Design and manage internal and external events, workshops, and communications to build culture, and raise awareness of Cooper.
- New engagement systems established; resources created; data captured
- Number of strategic relationships activated and in progress
- Number of contacts made (in person, virtual)
- Number of deals closed and revenue received via strategic relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years office administration and/or operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Ability to multi-task and communicate with team and manager about priorities, progress, and obstacles to success
- Proactive problem solver combined with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with employees at every level
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Able to receive direction and then work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in a design or creative services agency
- Resourceful and strategic thinker with the ability to make process and content recommendations
- Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce experience a plus