Join us for hands-on, real-world practice and one-on-one coaching moments with seasoned professionals. Our courses are offered at our downtown San Francisco location, though we do travel, offering private corporate training and public courses on the road.
Class size: 15-25 Students.
Customer Experience Strategy
Delight your customers at every turn.
Empower your team to create products your customers love.
Product Definition and Design
Translate human goals into inspiring products.
Visual Brand Strategy
Define the vision for your brand experience.
We come to you—wherever you are—with workshops and short courses suited to your organization's unique needs.
2015 Cooper U Schedule
We have more courses coming!
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming courses and new Cooper U offerings.
Selected Course Topics
We’ll hand-pick just the topics you need from any of our courses and deliver tailored instruction on your turf or ours. Learn how to:
- Create an experience strategy that aligns with your brand and resonates with your customers.
- Identify the opportunities and obstacles within your service or product ecosystem.
- Plan and conduct research to gain a deep understanding of users.
- Translate research observations into goals, personas, and scenarios.
- Develop requirements based on user and business goals.
- Define the right structure and behavior for your product.
- Use generative and evaluative exercises to craft a product vision and visual language.
- Establish more effective design communication and collaboration amongst teams.
Is your team stuck on a particular design, strategy or business problem? We can guide you to a solution through our half or full-day facilitated workshops:
- Research Synthesis: Organize, evaluate and turn your user research data into actionable insights to guide design.
- Persona Development: Turn research insights into clear design targets (personas) that will guide and communicate design decisions.
- Experience Blueprints: Understand how to document your existing service experience, identify pain-points, and create new process efficiencies.
- Experience Strategies: Bring together diverse stakeholders to determine how your product or service should look and feel.
- Exploration: Push past the obvious through brainstorming exercises that inspire rapid generation of design concepts.
- Roadmap Development: Define long-term objectives, a product roadmap, and a sequence of releases that ensure a holistic user experience.
- Evangelism: Our staff can also speak on topics like pair design, sci-fi interfaces, healthcare innovation, the future of technology, and more.