Short Courses, Workshops & Events
We believe in learning by doing. The Cooper U experience is hands-on, based on real-world practice and full of one-on-one coaching moments with seasoned professionals.
Target your team's biggest challenges with a facilitated workshop or short course.
Align around a shared design vision through participation.
Advance your UX design skills by applying them to a meaningful real-world problem in this intensive, hands-on workshop.
2015 Cooper U Schedule
We have more courses coming!
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming courses and new Cooper U offerings.
Selected Course Topics
We’ll hand-pick just the topics you need from any of our courses and deliver tailored instruction on your turf or ours. Learn how to:
- Create an experience strategy that aligns with your brand and resonates with your customers.
- Identify the opportunities and obstacles within your service or product ecosystem.
- Plan and conduct research to gain a deep understanding of users.
- Translate research observations into goals, personas, and scenarios.
- Develop requirements based on user and business goals.
- Define the right structure and behavior for your product.
- Use generative and evaluative exercises to craft a product vision and visual language.
- Establish more effective design communication and collaboration amongst teams.
Is your team stuck on a particular design, strategy or business problem? We can guide you to a solution through our half or full-day facilitated workshops:
- Research Synthesis: Organize, evaluate and turn your user research data into actionable insights to guide design.
- Persona Development: Turn research insights into clear design targets (personas) that will guide and communicate design decisions.
- Experience Blueprints: Understand how to document your existing service experience, identify pain-points, and create new process efficiencies.
- Experience Strategies: Bring together diverse stakeholders to determine how your product or service should look and feel.
- Exploration: Push past the obvious through brainstorming exercises that inspire rapid generation of design concepts.
- Roadmap Development: Define long-term objectives, a product roadmap, and a sequence of releases that ensure a holistic user experience.
- Evangelism: Our staff can also speak on topics like pair design, sci-fi interfaces, healthcare innovation, the future of technology, and more.