Solidify is ideal for creating click-through prototypes for user testing, with special features designed to track and display number of clicks, time spent on each page, and other testing metrics.
Prototypes are created from existing mocks that must be imported into Solidify to get started.
- Easy and fast to sign-up and get started.
- Flexible—can be used to prototype products for any digital platform.
- Great for setting up simple, click-through prototypes.
- Excellent features for running usability tests, collecting qualitative and quantitative feedback, and generating reports of testing results.
- Quick and easy to share prototypes with others.
- Option to add hover states to hotspots.
- Support for mobile/touch gestures.
- Options for adding animation to page transitions.
- No options for adding animation to individual elements.
- No features for creating or modifying elements in the tool, all screens and mock-ups must be imported.
- No option to maintain scroll position when linking between pages.