Human-centered design meets socially conscious entrepreneurship at Cooper’s Summer UX Boot Camp with Kiva Zip. Join us in our San Francisco studio August 12 – 15 to design innovative solutions for this exciting, early-stage venture from Kiva. Launched in 2012, Kiva Zip is a pilot program that enables individuals to make direct loans to entrepreneurs in Kenya and the United States without a 3rd party middleman.
About the UX Boot Camps
At Cooper’s UX Boot Camps, students confront a real-world problem through intense collaboration under the guidance of industry leaders and top designers. The new skills and benefits you bring home can be transformative:
- Methods for applying Cooper’s Goal-Directed Design.
- Approaches to thinking from both design and business perspectives.
- Interaction techniques shared by industry leaders, including Alan Cooper.
- New connections with peers from around the world.
- A refreshed portfolio, with a smart design concept.
- Leadership and collaboration skills to help you better navigate your work environment.
Inside the UX Boot Camp Experience
See how participants in past UX Boot Camps have designed mobile concepts to engage a new audience, envisioned ways to help people to make financial decisions, created new applications to help facilitate learning, and explored how radio programs of the future can engage with their audiences.
Learn more about Cooper.
Ready? Join Us!
Save your spot now for the UX Boot Camp: Kiva Zip in San Francisco.
If you’re interested in the UX Boot Camp, but can’t make it to this one, sign up to be notified about future classes.