Advance and apply your UX design skills to a meaningful real-world problem in this intensive, hands-on workshop
This September, join Wikimedia, Cooper, and design-thinkers from around the world as we find new ways to spread knowledge through mobile Wikipedia. In this four-day workshop, you’ll use new UX skills to make mobile content contribution more approachable, intuitive, and less reliant on traditional input methods like typing. If you’ve wanted an excuse to explore new interaction paradigms and stay ahead of the design pack, this is your chance. Best of all, you get to do all of that in the creative classroom setting of Alan and Sue Cooper’s 50-acre ranch in Petaluma, CA.
Register now: UX Boot Camp: WikimediaSeptember 17-20, Petaluma, CA
What’s in it for you?
- Learn new interaction techniques and approaches under the guidance of industry leaders, including Alan Cooper
- Learn how to think through a problem from both a design and business perspective, rather than blindly applying methods by rote.
- Energize your practice and make new connections by working on a real-world challenge with peers from around the world.
- Beef up your portfolio with a smart, new design concept
- Pick up leadership and collaboration skills that will help you better navigate your work environment.